Compliance & Data Protection Officer (4823)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-established and expanding provider of Professional Services with offices in the heart of Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and highly knowledgeable Compliance & Data Protection Officer to join their team. The successful applicant will ideally have an academic background in Law or a related field and possess a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in the compliance field.
- Implement an effective Compliance Program and ensure compliance with the applicable laws and regulations (AIF, AIFM, AML).
- Manage the Company’s AML program and monitor the day-to-day tasks related to AML.
- On-boarding new clients/investors following the company’s policies and procedures.
- Periodic reviews of clients’ KYC, Economic Profile & Risk Assessments.
- Transactions monitoring.
- Develop and revise policies reflecting changes of the applicable laws and/or regulatory requirements.
- Provide accurate and pragmatic data protection advice and update the procedures of the company in relation to data protection.
- Educate and training of employees on AML and GDPR.
- Prepare and submit compliance reports to the Board of Directors and the Regulatory bodies.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) from a reputable University in Law or Economics or relevant field (minimum 2.2 or equivalent).
- 2+ years of experience dealing with compliance matters.
- Experience with MiFID II framework.
- Knowledge of the AML Directive requirements, according to ICPAC & CySEC.
- Understanding of Funds (AIF) and Fund Managers (AIFM) according to CySEC legal framework.
- Understanding fiduciary tasks.
- Advanced drafting skills with attention to details.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, ambitious and a team player.
- CySEC Advanced Certificate.
- CySEC AML Certificate shall be considered an advantage.
- GDPR knowledge shall be considered an advantage.
- Fluency in both Greek and English.