Compliance Administrator (4587)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a group of companies with offices in Paphos, we are seeking to recruit an Compliance Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will ideally have previous and relevant experience from either the Forex and/or Payments industries and any previous in KYC protocols will also be highly desirable.
- Responsible for opening, amending, reviewing and verifying clients according to established company policies and procedures.
- Further, the KYC agent should review client’s transactions to detect and report either proposed or unusual transactions.
- Performing the due diligence on new Clients, documentation review and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for all Clients.
- Periodically evaluate existing Clients according to established policies and procedures.
- Periodical review of KYC records as to completeness.
- Investigating high risk clients and reporting where necessary, including Politically Exposed Persons, and obtaining all necessary documentation to complete the client file.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal parties to obtain KYC documents.
- Perform further investigation on identified suspicious client and client’s transactions and report to KYC/AML compliance officer.
- Makes recommendations that will improve compliance within the company.
- Complete special projects, and miscellaneous duties as prescribed by Management.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in KYC.
- Analytical skills.
- Functional knowledge & understanding of KYC protocols.
- Professional approach to successfully interaction with senior management/ colleagues.
- Strong English writing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Technical competency and expertise: excel.
- Attention to detail.