Commercial Manager (4665)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, the sole authorised distributor of a very well-known and highly respected brand of Information Technology related products and services, we are seeking to recruit a Commercial Manager to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 5+ years of relevant professional experience in a similar position and possess outstanding communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Has the overall responsibility for the company’s performance (Sales, Service & IT Departments).
- Responsible for the business relationship between the local company and the global partner.
- Acts as the main liaison between the company and its vendors.
- Prepares yearly budgets for the departments under management, delegates individual budgets to respective managers and oversees their implementation on a monthly basis.
- Submits sales forecast reports to the Logistics Manager on a regular basis as per the company procedures.
- Sets achievable targets for all the managers and monitors their performance.
- Responsible for searching and proposing alternative products and solutions in order to secure additional revenue streams for the company.
- Responsible for the launching of alternative products and solutions.
- Proper identification of internal training needs.
- Provides training and demonstration of products and services both internally and to the end customers.
- Responsible for keeping up-to-date with training workshops related to his/her duties.
- Travels to locations of the company or other offices, inland or abroad as required for the performance of the above duties.
- Carries out any other assignment that the company will find appropriate with regards to the job.
- Any other task as may be assigned and/or amended.
- University Degree, a Master Degree will be considered as an advantage.
- At least 5 years of professional experience, 3 years in a managerial position.
- Fluent in Greek & English.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously.
- Writes in a clear and concise manner, using appropriate grammar, style and language for the reader.
- Creates new and imaginative approaches to work-related issues. Identifies fresh approaches and shows a willingness to question traditional assumptions.
- Maintains effective work behavior in the face of setbacks or pressure.