Clients Funds Reconciliation Officer – Financial Services – Limassol – ET24075
Our client a Financial Services Provider which offers different solutions mainly to the Forex industry, is seeking to recruit a Clients Funds Reconciliation Officer in Limassol. The successful candidate must have at least 1 year of experience in Reconciliation role, if experience in FX is a major advantage. This is a great opportunity to join a team of professionals!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Export data from the Companies online bank accounts and CRM and reconcile client’s transactions
- Resolve any discrepancies identified in an efficient and effective manner
- Assist in the reporting of the reconciliation findings
- Assist in the preparation of reports and analysis required by the Management
- Assist in the improvement of procedures and controls in the relevant fields
- Degree in Business or Finance or any other relevant field
- At least 1 years of experience in a Reconciliation role within the Financial Services
- Experience in the field of client’s funds’ reconciliation will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office Excel is a must
- Experience in the Forex/CFDs industry will be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in the English language, oral and written
- Self-motivated, energetic with ability to work under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and critical thinking
- 21 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Low cost meals
- Corporate events
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.