Client Relationship and Compliance Executive – Consultancy Services – Limassol – ZA24101
A reputable provider of professional employment and compliance consultancy services are working with GRS to recruit a Client Relationship and Compliance Executive to join their well-established team in Limassol. The successful candidate must have previous experience in the incorporation of UK companies and must have excellent knowledge in Compliance matters to ensure that all clients are following the EU GDPR regulations. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a niche company with an international presence, we are looking forward to receiving your application for this Limassol based Client Relationship and Compliance Executive role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be responsible for the full lifecycle of the company’s working through a Personal Service Company (PSC).
- Act as the principal point of contact for all their enquiries either by telephone or e-mail
- Build a superb working relationship with all clients
- Collect and verify compliance related documentation adhering to strict EU data protection laws (GDPR)
- Assist the company’s clients with their onboarding requirements
- Liaise and work with the internal Compliance Department to ensure accurate and timely registration and deregistration of clients for social security, tax and the administration and provision of payroll services
- Report as applicable if any non-compliance is identified
- Have extensive contact with the company’s clients, associate accountants, government and regulatory organisations
- Provide accurate data input to our CRM system
- Be responsible for service delivery turnaround within set time frames.
- University degree holder in Accounting and Finance or any other relevant field
- Must be Part-Qualified or ACCA/ACA Qualified
- 3 years’+ previous experience in a similar role is a must
- Good knowledge of international taxation (Corporate, personal, VAT) and accounting
- Experience of the taxation, payroll and company law of limited companies, ideally in more than one jurisdiction
- Fluency in English is a must, both written and verbal
- Fluency in Dutch, French or a Nordic language will be considered as a major advantage
- Excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with clients daily
- Attractive remuneration package offer based on skills and experience
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.