Client Relationship and Compliance Executive (4847)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Service Provider with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Client Relationship and Compliance Executive to join their team. The successful applicant will possess outstanding customer service skills and have previous and demonstrable experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of our clients (the customer) working through a Personal Service Company (PSC).
- Be the principal point of contact for all their enquiries either by telephone or e-mail and thus the building of a superb working relationship with all clients will be fundamental.
- Collect and verify compliance related documentation adhering to strict EU data protection laws (GDPR) and assist with client onboarding requirements.
- Liaise and work with our internal Compliance Department to ensure accurate and timely registration and deregistration of clients for social security, tax and the administration and provision of payroll services, reporting as applicable (to your superior internally, or to the responsible recruitment agency) if/as any non-compliance is identified.
- Have extensive contact with our clients, associate accountants, government and regulatory organisations.
- Provide accurate data input to our CRM system.
- Responsible for service delivery turnaround within set time frames.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Part-Qualified ACCA/ACCA. ADIT would be considered an advantage.
- Good functional knowledge and business understanding.
- Good Computer Skills – Advanced excel desirable.
- Good knowledge of international taxation (Corporate, personal, VAT) and accounting.
- A sound understanding of the lifecycle, accounting and tax obligations of UK limited companies is essential.
- Experience of the taxation, payroll and company law of limited companies, ideally in more than one jurisdiction.
- Excellent written and spoken business English is essential. Additional Dutch, French or a Nordic language is desirable.
- Good attention to detail and have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent professional telephone manner as this is essential for the role as is a passion for doing a good job and providing excellent service to customers.
- Committed team player who will go that extra mile for the team and customers.
- Demonstrate an extremely positive and proactive approach to work and have the ability to work under pressure, multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate a highly organised approach to work with the ability to balance priorities.
- Experience of working in a financial environment or with payrolls.
- Have the ability to listen, absorb and advise succinctly and clearly.
- Friendly and outgoing individual who genuinely enjoys dealing with people.