Client Relations Agent
We are currently looking for a Client Relations Agent to join our office in Limassol. Previous experience in a forex industry is required.
Some of the duties will include resolving issues and normalising relations with complaining customers, coordinating the process of resolving disputes, ensuring customers’ satisfaction with our services and organising files of complaints vs the facts.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Build relationships with key customers
- Create plans to address clients’ needs
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, senior management) to address customers’ claims
- Native English speaker – writing, speaking, reading
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Background in the resolution process of disputes – plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction) – plus
- Problem-solving aptitude and capacity of reasoning and structuring thoughts in an intuitive and communicative way
- Good prioritisation skills
- Opportunity for self-development and career advancement
- Medical Insurance
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to email@example.com quoting the job title into the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.