Client Bookkeeper (4714)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Professional Services with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Client Bookkeeper to join their team. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant professional experience and speak both Greek and English fluently.
- Bookkeeping of a wide-range portfolio of corporate clients.
- Cooperating with external auditors.
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Working as a part of a team to carry out accounting activities, issuing invoices, reconciliations, general bookkeeping.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date accounting records.
- Recording accounting transactions.
- Preparation of VAT reports.
- Supporting accounting department with other job-related duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Accounting, Finance or related field considered an advantage.
- At least 2-3 years working experience in a similar role.
- LCCI Higher qualification or working towards any relevant professional accountancy qualification.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage multiple deadlines in a busy and demanding work environment.
- Knowledge of the QuickBooks software will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of both Greek and English; knowledge of the Russian language will be considered a significant advantage.
- Computer Literate, with very good knowledge of MS Office and strong Excel skills.