CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established Audit & Accounting firm with offices in Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit a Client Bookkeeper to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will be fluent in both Greek and English and have a minimum of 1+ year of relevant professional experience.
- Bookkeeping and related functions of client’s transactions.
- Preparation of VAT returns and handle VAT issues.
- Administration work in relation to the Registrar of Companies.
- Preparation of payroll and social contribution payments/compliance.
- Liaise with Tax authorities on information requested.
- Office administration duties as and when required.
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in Accounting, Finance Management, Business Administration or similar.
- 1+ year of relevant experience.
- Basic knowledge and practical experience on the VAT law.
- Basic knowledge and practical experience on the social insurance contribution laws and payroll administration.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken).
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting Software (e.g. Cycom, Esoft etc).
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/Word.