CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-established and reputable Accounting & Audit Firm with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a suitably experienced Client Bookkeeper to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant client accounting/bookkeeping experience and be fluent in both Greek and English.
- Record bookkeeping transactions on behalf of clients.
- Monthly Accounting.
- Prepare, report and analyse VAT on behalf of clients.
- Prepare and process accounting entries.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Support a diverse portfolio of clients across a range of industry sectors with their accounting/bookkeeping requests.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Any relevant accounting qualifications will be considered an advantage (LCCI, CAT, ACCA/ACA).
- 2+ years of relevant experience handling client bookkeeping/accounting is essential.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek & English (Written & Spoken).
- Excellent attention to detail with high accuracy.
- Strong client service skills.
- Any previous experience with Accounting software will be considered an advantage.