Client Accountant (4885)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and respected provider of Corporate & Professional Services, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and capable Client Accountant to join their team in Nicosia. The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 2+ years of relevant client bookkeeping and accounting experience. Applicants who are working towards the ACCA/ACA qualification are encouraged to apply.
- Daily bookkeeping of income, expenses, receipts and payments.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Accounting duties for both Local and International clients.
- Issue of customer invoices.
- Assist with posting of bank payments on the system.
- Contact clients or suppliers when required.
- Spreadsheet analysis.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Relevant academic qualification of LCCI higher, Accounting Degree, CAT qualification, or Part-Qualified ACCA/ACA.
- 2+ years relevant experience from a professional services firm, such as Corporate/Fiduciary Service and/or Accounting/Audit.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Energetic and willing to learn.
- Good team player.