Client Accountant (4763)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding provider of Audit & Accountancy services to both Local & International clients, we are seeking to recruit a Client Accountant/Bookkeeper to join their team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will hold a minimum of 3+ years of relevant professional experience and be fluent in both Greek and English. Our client offers fantastic, unique working hours that allows staff to finish at 3:00pm, 3 days per week.
- Bookkeeping for a wide range of external clients.
- Extensive cooperation with the Audit team.
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Working as a part of a team to carry out accounting activities, issuing invoices, reconciliations, general bookkeeping.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date accounting records.
- Recording accounting transactions.
- Supporting the accounting and audit department with other job-related duties.
- Ideally educated to Degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Ideally be a holder of the LCCI Higher qualification.
- 3+ years of relevant experience, ideally within client accounting/bookkeeping.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English (Written & Spoken).
- Experience of working with Accounting Software is a big advantage, in particular Sage.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Strong team player.