Client Accountant (4722)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established, CYSEC regulated Corporate Services Provider, we are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Client Accountant to join their team of professionals in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3+ years’ accounting experience within an Accounting Firm.
- Supervision & Preparation of the Bookkeeping for Companies.
- Supervision & Preparation of Tax and VAT Forms.
- Supervision of Payroll and Social Insurance Forms.
- Liaise with Clients, Suppliers, Banks and External Auditors.
- Liaise with Local Authorities.
- Partly qualified, ACCA, LCCI Higher, CAT.
- 3+ years accounting experience in Accounting Firm.
- Good knowledge of accounting packages and computer literate.
- Good knowledge of the English and Greek language.
- Good knowledge of Income Tax, Corporation Tax, VAT regulations.
- Pleasant personality, good organizational and communication skills.