Client Accountant (4660)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established provider of Corporate Services to both local and international clients, we are seeking to recruit a suitably well-qualified and experienced Client Accountant to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant professional experience and speak an excellent level of fluent English.
- Manage a portfolio of mainly international clients.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Respond to client requests timely and effectively.
- Process accounting ledger transactions.
- Perform reconciliations of control accounts, including all bank, debtor and creditor accounts.
- Prepare all necessary reports and analysis within agreed deadlines.
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES forms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy & Finance or related field or any relevant accounting qualification (LCCI Higher Accounting).
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience working in an Accountancy position.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Good knowledge of E-Soft Accounting will be considered an advantage.
- Basic understanding of VAT and tax would be advantageous.
- Fluent in both oral and written English. Knowledge of the Russian language (written and verbal) will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent team player who will take ownership.
- Professional and reliable.
- Good attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines.