Client Account Representatives
- Daily written and phone-based business communications with companies abroad.
- Independent handling of international cross-border accounts.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing any difficulties/queries as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Confident and self-motivated personality with excellent communication skills (Native French or Native English is essential).
- Sales experience will be considered an advantage.
- Previous and extensive experience in a Call Centre environment would be an added advantage.
- Able to stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent customer communication skills.
- Proven experience of computers and software applications, including MS Office.
- Ability to work in team.