As a company, we are dedicated to offering the best possible range of products and services while maintaining the highest standards of customer service in the industry. Join us and fast-track yourself to a challenging and rewarding career in the financial services sector with one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
Our team is currently expanding, and we are currently looking to hire an experienced Chief Marketing Officer to oversee all performance marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy and vision. The successful candidate will be in charge of a global team of talented marketing professionals and will direct our group’s marketing efforts towards great success.
· Prepare and oversee all marketing budgets, campaigns, regionalization, sources
· Define performance marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives, and set KPIs
· Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
· Conduct research and analyses on large and complex data-sets in order to realize effective strategies and solutions for campaigns
· Manage global marketing team and retain a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
· Plan and organize marketing functions and operations including media buying, landing pages, advertising campaigns, lead generation
· Design and coordinate promotional campaigns for performance marketing and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
· Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
· Proven experience as chief marketing officer or similar managerial role for at least 2 years
· At least 4 years of experience within the Forex, Financial Services, Gaming or Betting industry is a must
· Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
· Google PCC experience
· Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
· Sound understanding of direct response metrics and an ability to measure program/campaign ROI and a proven ability to manage paid social campaigns
· Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) channels
· Proficient in formulating SEO and SEM strategies and approaches for large consumer websites and have an ability to work with analytical tools such as Google Analytics
· Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM)
· A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
· Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
· BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
Additional Benefits & Perks:
· Competitive remuneration package.
· A vibrant, friendly, and highly motivating working environment.
· Team-building activities.
· Free medical insurance.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to email@example.com within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.