Chief Financial Officer (4723)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well-established Gaming Company, we are seeking to recruit a Chief Financial Officer to join their executive team in Limassol. The successful applicant must ideally have proven experience as a CFO within a similar industry and must hold previous, demonstrable International accounting standards and tax exposure. This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative company ranked among the top European companies within the Gaming Industry.
- Develop and lead relevant finance and accounting teams across the group.
- Overall financial management of the group.
- Manage processes around budgeting and forecasting, expense management, and based on best international practices, compile a professional and reliable financial reporting pack for the top Management.
- Contribute to strategy, long-term business and financial planning, managing capital flows and requests as well as tax / risk / control and compliance processes.
- Establish and develop internal and external relations, including key stakeholders, banks, investors, partners and professional service providers.
- Review / upgrade all formal finance and related legal procedures including audit planning and internal controls.
- Lead the company towards an eventual exit / IPO.
- Proven experience as a CFO / SVP Finance in a fast-growing company, online / gaming companies being an advantage.
- Profound knowledge of accounting and tax matters internationally, including accounting standards / IFRS / GAAP.
- Chartered accountancy qualification (ACCA, ACA or CPA) is an advantage, as well as Masters / MBA.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law, M&A transactions, and risk management practices, with big plus being experience working for / with international investment funds, and up to their standards.
- Relevant experience in prepping finances of the business for an eventual exit / IPO, including long-term tax strategies.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Proactive with strong leadership, communication, organisational and people skills.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.