Chief Accountant – Financial Services – Limassol – Ref#534
On behalf of our Client, a market leader in the financial services sector using state-of-the-art technology systems to support the needs of their customers, GRS are currently seeking to recruit a Russian speaker for the position of Chief Accountant to be based in their Limassol offices. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Financial Controller and will be a vital part of the Finance team managing the day-to-day accounting and financial reporting requirements of the Company. If you are ready for the next step in your career, please send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accounting for the company
- Cooperation with IT in the improvement of accounting system
- Cooperation with CFO in consolidation and management reporting.
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance, or related field. Additional Accounting Certifications will be considered highly advantageous
- Experience of minimum 3 years in a similar position in Cyprus
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel
- Experience in 1C system is an advantage
- Fluency in Russian and English languages at a professional level. Greek language will be considered an advantage
- Eligible to work in Cyprus.
- Benefits include 13th salary and health insurance.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00 with 1h lunch break with some flexibility in starting and finish time.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, Nikoletta@grsrecruitment.comquoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342720 for further information.