Chief Accountant – Accounting – Limassol – Ref#556
An innovative development company making fun mobile applications is seeking to recruit a Chief Accountant for their Limassol offices. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years industry accounting experience, ideally with fluency in both English and Russian. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing IT company with flexible working hours and an attractive remuneration package. If you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Chief Accountant role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full bookkeeping of the entity (with possible assistance of third-party advisors in complex cases).
- Preparation of payroll, including all applicable tax calculations/submissions and assisting in executing payments.
- Preparing quarterly VAT return.
- Preparation of draft Financial statements and monthly management reports (P&L, cashflow summary, etc.)
- Preparation for audits and passing audit reviews on yearly basis.
- Reporting directly to the management of the company and the shareholders.
- Providing support with any ad-hoc requests/reporting from management.
- A university degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- ACA/ACCA qualification will be considered a strong advantage.
- Previous experience in VAT and Payroll is a must.
- Business fluency in English with Russian being highly advantageous.
- Great attention to detail.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Comfortable office in the city center.
- Apple computer equipment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.