Chief Accountant (4869)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Information Technology with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Chief Accountant to join their team. The successful applicant will ideally a full member of a relevant accounting body (ACCA, ACA, CPA) and will ideally be fluent in both Russian and English.
- Full bookkeeping of the entity (with possible assistance of third-party advisors in complex cases).
- Preparation of payroll, including all applicable tax calculations/submissions and assisting in executing payments.
- Preparing quarterly VAT return.
- Preparation of draft Financial statements and monthly management reports (P&L, cashflow summary, etc.).
- Preparation for audits and passing audit reviews on yearly basis.
- Reporting directly to the management of the company and the shareholders.
- Providing support with any ad-hoc requests/reporting from management.
- Degree in Accounting and Finance or relevant field.
- ACA or ACCA qualification will be considered a strong advantage.
- Previous and demonstrable experience in a similar capacity is essential.
- Previous experience in VAT and Payroll is a must.
- Business fluency in the English language.
- Knowledge of the Russian language will be considered a significant advantage.
- Great attention to detail.
- Able to meet deadlines.