Casino Manager (4593)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a new but rapidly expanding sports betting operator with operations in Cyprus, is seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated experienced and dedicated Casino Manager to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant should have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience working in a Casino.
The Casino Manager role will focus on both the maintenance and improvement of the Casino product across multiple regional websites. Your role will be to ensure that the Casino is always performing at its best, maximising the player experience and underpinning our ambition to be #1 in every market we enter.
- Take full ownership of the Casino on a day to day basis.
- Work closely with our service and content providers.
- Constantly check competitors in our target region, ensuring your Casino is the #1 choice for players.
- Monitor the site, content, and activity, always making sure we are operating efficiently and providing the best player experience.
- Work with the Head of Casino to improve the product, raising development requests specific to the Casino and ensuring they are delivered to the required standard.
- Work with marketing teams to provide the most entertaining gaming experience possible without adversely impacting Profits.
- Work with customer support teams to ensure any issues are dealt with swiftly, always ensuring customers are the centre of everything you do.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a Casino focused role.
- Capable of working with remote teams across the world and being able to communicate effectively through language barriers.
- A solid understanding of Casino games and why people enjoy gambling.
- Experience of maintaining and delivering reports, with proficient commentary to senior management.
- Experience of using Content Management Systems, JIRA, Ticketing Support systems and other tools.
- Knowledge of promotional mechanics and an understanding of how they drive activity.
- Has an excellent command of the English language, an additional language would be considered an advantage.
- An understanding of how the African market differs to classic Western regions.
- A self starter, capable of working with minimal supervision and able to deliver work to tight deadlines, often with short notice.