Call Centre Administrators (4666)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a leading provider in retail technology, we are seeking to recruit a number of Call Centre Administrators to join a newly established department in Nicosia. The successful applicants must be fluent in both English & Greek and possess excellent communication and client service skills.
- Performing a full range of client service-oriented telephone and e-mail support activities.
- Handling client questions/queries via email including product availability, product store allocation, recommendations and advice on alterative products.
- Advising customers on company policy and terms of returns and service terms warranty.
- Performing various operational duties as deemed necessary.
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Help improving client satisfaction, strengthening client commitment, ensuring client retention.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT or related field or MBA.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English (Written & Spoken).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as problem-solving skills.
- Very good knowledge of technology products and a passion for technology.
- Previous experience in customer support will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Ability to multitask.
- Basic Computer knowledge.
- Ability to work in rotating shifts.