Business Support Administrator (4724)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Company with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join their team. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience within a similar environment and possess excellent Administration and customer service skills.
- Responding to email requests.
- Assign sales leads and update contacts in bespoke systems.
- Maintain monitoring and reporting systems in relation to the sales team in conjunction with Head of Sales and B&D.
- Monitor the movement of the sales team.
- Produce documents, reports and presentations.
- Liaise with contractors, Directors and other operational staff as required.
- Taking detailed messages and passing them on to the team members.
- Setting up conference calls and managing conference facilities and conference room management.
- 2+ years general office administration experience.
- Excellent telephone manner; able to transfer calls quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English is a must
- Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Office Packages.
- Highly ethical, trustworthy, reliable, discreet individual, who is willing to work in a challenging work environment.
- Excellent time management, prioritisation, multi-tasking and organisation skills.
- Attention to detail.