Business Intelligence Analyst (4757)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and continually expanding company operating in the Online Gaming sector, we are seeking to recruit a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team in Limassol. The successful applicant will hold a relevant academic background as well as at least 1+ years of relevant professional experience in a similar role.
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to develop in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, and business uses of data.
- Partner with a variety of business teams and external agencies to gather, document and maintain business requirements that will inform data modelling decisions.
- Experience working with multi-nationals with the ability to assimilate relevant cultural and regulatory differences.
- Compile data from various sources into a single, consumable, data set, including design and implementation of data models.
- Use quantitative analysis to analyse data and help drive business decisions.
- Identify opportunities for increased automation and efficiency through technical solution.
- Experience in building customer lifetime value models.
- Help department managers with ad hoc projections and other modelling tasks.
- Deliver day to day data request.
- Identify cost saving opportunities.
- Experience in creating financial modelling.
- Utilize a hypothesis-driven problem-solving approach to design, construct, and rapidly test/iterate exploratory data-mining analyses to reveal insight.
- Interprets and communicates insights to senior management.
- Works with business leaders to identify and develop metrics and visualizations that will track performance and highlight potential inefficiencies.
- You will require strong analytical acumen with the ability to uncover insights and create stories by seamlessly integrating a variety of data sources.
- The ability to work with large, complex data sets across multiple platforms and design efficient processes to provide accurate and timely information is crucial.
- Experience in mixed marketing modelling, understanding the impact of above the line/branding activity on acquisition channels.
- Understanding of the general digital marketing landscape and how each channel interacts to create a conversion.
- Educated to degree level in Data Science or related field.
- Up to 3 years’ experience in data science or related field.
- Experience in the gaming industry is beneficial but not required.
- Experience with prediction models and quantitative analysis.
- Programming experience is beneficial.
- Understanding of digital tracking, measurement, and reporting tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in the English Language.
- Teamworking skills – the ability to build relationships internally and externally, with experience working with third party agencies.
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects as once.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice would be beneficial.