Business Development Representative – Payment Solutions – Nicosia – Ref#647
A dynamic and growing online banking institution are working with GRS to recruit Business Development Representatives in Nicosia. The successful candidate will have 1 to 3 years’ experience in a customer service capacity in banking, or a payment industry and be educated to degree level in a business subject. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based Business Development Representative role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing the market and acquiring new contacts
- Visiting clients promoting the firm’s services
- Increase the awareness and clientele of the company
- Conduct DD and KYC gathering for the merchant applications
- Maintaining relations with existing or potential merchants
- Schedule and book business meetings
- Hold and update daily performance, target data, as well as assist in marketing activities coordination
- Ensure that successful leads are smoothly converted into e-accounts with the Relationship Management Team of the Company, and complete merchant application packages
- Report to the company managers the findings and progress of the business development activities on a daily and weekly basis, or as otherwise instructed by the management
- Arrange and monitor the delivery and receipt of documentation of the office
- Ensure smooth e-accounts onboarding procedure
- At least 1 – 3 years of customer service professional experience in the banking / corporate and / or payment processing industry
- Educated in Business Administration or a related subject will be considered an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent command of the English Language, both verbal and written, fluent in Greek, Hebrew and Russian considered an advantage
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.comquoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.