Business Development Managers
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of the largest and most well-respected CySEC Licensed Investment Firms with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a number of experienced and commercially aware Business Development Managers with varying language skills to join their expanding team. The successful applicants must have previous and demonstrable experience within Forex and/or Financial Markets and be fluent in English as well as one or more of the following languages: Arabic, French, Spanish and/or Malay.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
- Seeks out and builds new business for the company.
- Identifies ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcement.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Attend major industry events.
- Document business development activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Fluent in English and either Arabic, French, Spanish or Malay.
- 2+ years in a similar role or as the head of a region within the financial sector.
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office apps.
- Ability to work under pressure, face constant challenges, adopt to changes.
- Ability to work extra hours if necessary.
- Ability to travel is a must.