Business Development Manager (4858)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a dynamic and fast-growing payments institution with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a suitably well-qualified and experienced Business Development Manager to join their team. The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a sales role within the payments industry.
- Exhibit a thorough understanding of the payment products and services offered by the company, with the ability to communicate those to prospective merchants.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and merchant needs.
- Establish strong relationships and gain insight to the needs of the client in target industries in order to maximize sales performance.
- Generate leads and advance them through the entire sales cycle.
- Adapt sales techniques, based on field experience and communicate feedback back to the company.
- Prospect through outbound lead generation channels and nurture leads in target markets.
- Collaborate with individuals and teams across the company to ensure optimal merchant experience.
- Meet sales projections, generate continuing sales opportunities, and achieve company and individual goals.
- 3+ years of experience in a sales role within the payments industry is a must.
- Proactive and self-motivated go-getter with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Commercially driven and goal-oriented leader.
- Excellent negotiations skills.
- Demonstrated track record of sales performance.
- Established business network in related segments.
- Open to travel (networking/events/client presentations).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Additional languages a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop effective working relationships across all management levels.