Business Development Manager (4719)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Group of Companies with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team of professionals in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 5+ years of relevant Business Development/Client Acquisition experience in the Financial Services Sector.
- Manage entire sales process from lead generation to closing investment transactions.
- Arrange and implement networking, marketing and sales activities in sufficient volume to produce targets for capital raising.
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities by means of networking and referrals.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with Investors.
- Working closely with Director for the development and management of existing and new client and associate relationships.
- Presentations to investors, intermediaries on a daily basis advising them of the service and funds that are available.
- Meet with investors to determine investment goals or to discuss investment strategies.
- Making a tangible contribution to developing, improving, generalizing documentation and processes in marketing, sales, fund documentation and terms.
- Make a tangible contribution to identifying opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Provide progress and activity reports to management as per firm’s reporting policy.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Track and record activity on accounts.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Meet personal KPIs and Sales plan.
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field, or Professional Qualification (ACCA, ACA, CFA).
- CIF certification would be considered advantageous.
- 5+ years of work experience in Private Banking Units or Financial Services Companies or Wealth Management Companies in the position of Business Development / Client Acquisition.
- Existing HNW relationships.
- Fluent English and Greek is a must.
- Able to analyse financial data to make informed decisions.
- Experience in client relationship management.
- Excellent presentation and pitching skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.