Business Development Manager (4635)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding provider of Payment Solutions to customers across the Globe, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team in Limassol. The successful applicant will have previous and demonstrable business development experience from the Payments Industry and possess outstanding communication skills in English.
- Supervise existing and ongoing relationships between our Merchants and the Payment Service Providers (PSPs).
- Build a monitoring database for efficient tracking of outgoing introductions.
- Monitor the performance of Merchants to suggest new payment solutions.
- Monitor the performance of PSPs to optimise the matching process.
- Match the Merchants with appropriate PSPs according to their profile and needs.
- Communicate with PSPs on a daily basis to keep up to date with their offerings and onboarding requirements.
- Provide guidance and insight to the members of the PSP division, thereby helping to establish meaningful, strategic, and profitable relationships.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business, Management or related field.
- Online Payments Industry experience in Account Management, Customer Service or Business Development is a must.
- Strong client/partner relationship management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Eager and willing to overcome challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive, and fun environment.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written).