Business Development Manager IT
ASBIS is looking for a Business Development Manager who will play a key role in the continued rapid growth of ASBIS’s business in Cyprus.
- 2-5+ years’ experience of successful value based B2B solutions/consultative selling targeting senior executive level.
- Extensive sales experience within the Cyprus is essential.
- Genuine experience of how to conduct a needs analysis and creating a convincing value proposition that addresses critical business issues.
- Strong pipeline management skills.
- Personal network at Senior Management level within major national and multinational companies mandatory (network within HR Directors, Learning & Development Directors community a strong plus).
- Global cultural experience- would have worked in different countries or in a multinational corporation or lived or studied abroad.
- Experience of working in a fast growing and dynamic environment.
- Presentation skills.
- University graduate, preferably with a Business degree.
- Complete fluency in English and Greek is essential.
- Hunger to develop new business- tenacity and persistence.
- ”Killer instinct” : Constant over-achiever, highly competitive, creative and solution – oriented.
- Must be self- motivated, passionate, and have entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoys challenge and a fast paced international corporate culture.
- Strong presence with solid influencing skills.
- Ability to develop long lasting business relationships.
- Eligibility to work in Cyprus.
- Energetic, thoughtful and hardworking.
- Highly organized and professional.
- Team player with a strong sales background.
- Proven at supporting clients and closing new business with existing clients.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
ASBIS is an equal opportunities employer.
ASBIS offers competitive salaries and multicultural working environment.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with dynamic and forword-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com. All applications are maintained in strict confidence