Business Development Manager
Are you a born business developer, client focussed, and a self-starter? Are you experienced in the real estate sector?
As an award-winning digital marketplace for real estate, our client’s company allows buyers and sellers from around the world to trade property assets in an efficient and transparent way. By combining industry-leading property expertise with proprietary technology to provide unparalleled levels of transparency, analytics, and global reach, they are challenging the traditional process of marketing and transacting real estate.
The role will involve assisting management with the expansion into Greece, reporting to the Managing Director of Europe. The role is based between Nicosia, Cyprus and Athens, Greece.
- To be the company’s representative in assisting with the set-up of the Greek business
- Arrange meetings and liaising with key clients, lawyers, accountants, marketing firms, etc
- Create strong networks within the local real estate sector
- Advise senior management on local real estate matters (legislation, conveyance, market trends)
- Providing weekly progress reports and make financial recommendations to management
- Arrange appointments and manage meeting schedules on behalf of the visiting team
- Assist with the recruitment process, sense checking and recommending suitable candidates
- Review and recommend suitable office space, negotiation, and lease review
- Assisting with asset due diligence and valuation process for future auctions
- Clear, polite, and professional written and verbal communication
- Fluent in Greek and English essential
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and manage a busy workload
- Teamwork – keen to work collectively and independently
- Knowledge and understanding of property market fundamentals and legislation. Whilst a great deal of assistance and training will be provided it’s expected that the candidate will have a general understanding of Greek real estate.
- Demonstrate the confidence and ability to work with a wide range of clients
- Actively develop new business opportunities through contacts, relationships, and networking activities
- Attention to detail, time management the ability to prioritize efficiently is key
- Thorough understanding of Outlook, Excel, Word, and CRM
- Minimum 3 years in the Real Estate sector
- Knowledge of the Greek Real Estate market, valuations, sales, legislation
- Flexibility to travel between Greece & Cyprus
- Base salary and bonus based on KPIs
- Remote working options
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.