Business Data Analyst
Business Data Analyst
As a company, we are dedicated to offering the best possible range of products and services while maintaining the highest standards of customer service in the industry. Join us and fast-track yourself to a challenging and rewarding career in the financial services sector with one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
Our team is currently expanding, and we are currently looking to hire a Business Data Analyst to join us in our Limassol offices. Collecting and analyzing data, gathering information of various sources and developing reports will be part of your daily responsibilities.
- Collecting data for various sources, gathering and analyzing for exporting outcomes, useful information and conclusions.
- Developing reports and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize company’s effectiveness
- Daily KPI calculation and reporting for budgeting, marketing and supervisory purposes.
- Developing and providing reports in weekly, monthly and quarterly yearly basis
- Assisting the head of the department with his daily tasks and duties
- Monthly preparation and analysis of intermediary fees and partners’ performance.
- Impact forecasting and tracking for business development.
- University degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistical Mathematics, or any other similar degree
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Data curiosity
- Previous experience in forex is considered as advantage
- Experience with BI tools – big advantage
Additional Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- A vibrant, friendly and highly motivating working environment.
- Team-building activities.
- Free medical insurance.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to email@example.com quoting JB-33 into the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.