Business Analyst (Nicosia) |MP-0720-BA
Manpower , on behalf of our client, a leading multinational Group of Companies, we are seeking to recruit a high calibre professional for the position of Business Analyst, to be based at our client’s offices in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be responsible to conduct timely and accurate reports to the Board of Management, and liaise with the various departments of the Group. He/She will determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gather financial information and suggest methods for the Group to improve their practices and processes.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze company’s activities, operations and data
- Create timely reports in such a suitable format that facilitate decision making
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to fully understand data content
- Analyze business metrics and provide ROI analysis
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Perform data analysis for the identification of business development opportunities and cost efficiencies
- Conduct ad hoc research and present findings
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics / Mathematics or any other related field from a reputable University
- ACA – ACCA Qualification or a Master’s Degree in Finance or Data Analysis will be considered an advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office (Advance Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English and Greek)
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
A very attractive package of remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate based on industry knowledge, experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number: MP-0720-BA . Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.