Brand Manager (4726)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and respected Group of Companies with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit a Brand Manager to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will ideally hold approximately 5+ years of Brand Management experience and be fluent in both Greek and English.
- Create and implement marketing strategies, programs, and initiatives to support products.
- Analyze available information by target market; define gaps and new information sources needed to develop the plans.
- Drive product positioning and communication strategies.
- Keep strong contacts with key customers.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all products, protocols and guidelines.
- Manage the achievement of departmental targets and meeting the market share objectives.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of local markets, consumers and the business environment in which the brands compete in including category segments, channels and target audience.
- Monitor and review effectiveness of project implementation and brand performance, to propose corrective actions.
- Regular market visits.
- University Degree in Business, Marketing or any other related field.
- Postgraduate studies in Marketing or MBA will be considered as a benefit.
- 5+ years of responsible relevant experience, ideally as a Brand Manager.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, good interpersonal skills.
- Passionate, energetic, results driven individual with proven leadership abilities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English Language.