Bookkeeper – Accountant
Tradeo is currently expanding its team and is looking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper – Accountant to join our Accounting Department in Limassol.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily bookkeeping
- Responsible for accurate and timely recording of all the bookkeeping transactions
- Bank/Debtors/Creditors Reconciliations.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT and monthly VIES reports.
- Maintenance of cash book, including daily reconciliation of the bank accounts and internal control of payments
- Enter data; maintain records, reports and financial statements
- Ensure that all source documents are collected and properly filled.
Ideal Candidate profile
- Industry work experience in accounting department
- Any experience in an Investment firm will be concidered as an advantage
- Accounting Qualifications needed – LCCI Higher or BA in Accounting or equivalent
- Excellent use, both oral and written, of Greek and English languages
- Knowledge of accounting software SAP Business One – will be an advantage
- Trustworthy, persuasive and self -motivated
- Good Analytical skills
- Advance knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to details
- Be willing to learn
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience.
Additional Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity for self-development and career advancement
- Salary increments
- Future – growth-oriented organization
- Commitment to equal opportunities and long-term collaboration
- Working within a multicultural, friendly and highly motivating environment
- Team-building activities
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting the job title into the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to email@example.com within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.