Banking Relationship Manager (4822)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established International Payment Provider with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit to a well-qualified Banking Relationship Manager to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in International Banking and must be willing and able to travel internationally.
- Develop new banking relationships for companies of The Group worldwide.
- Manage and further developer existing key banking relationships.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations and legislation and adherence to standards, policies and procedures.
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in bank, payment institution, or FX company, leadership role preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or related field.
- Extensive knowledge of modern financial services industry and its complications/challenges.
- Knowledge of peculiarities for banks in various geographies: EU, CIS, MENA, LATAM, APAC etc…
- Excellent communication skills in English (Russian will be considered an advantage), strong oral and written communicator who is able to convey messages, inspire action and drive performance within area of accountability.
- Ability to translate high level business directives into operational procedures.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time Internationally.