Back-Office Specialist (4817)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Investment Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Back-Office Specialist to join their expanding team. The successful applicant should have previous and relevant professional experience as described below. Fluency in English is a must and knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an advantage.
- Settlements of trades with clients and counterparties.
- Reconciling trade confirmations and broker reports.
- Closing of operational day and reconciling securities balances.
- Execution of custody clients’ securities transfer instructions.
- Reporting to clients.
- Knowledge of securities market infrastructure, investments instruments, services provided by brokers and other market participants, type of documentation they use, trade lifecycle, settlement methods.
- Experience in in operations departments within Financial Services would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Russian will be considered an advantage).
- Able to multi-task effectively.
- Able to work independently with strong attention to accuracy and detail and well organized.
- Advanced skill in MS Excel.
- Experience in securities settlements via SWIFT will be considered as an advantage.