Back-Office Administrator (Chinese-Speaking) (4717)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Group of Companies with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit a Chinese-Speaking Back-Office Administrator to join their team of professionals in Nicosia. The successful applicant will possess excellent administrative skills and be fluent in both Chinese and English.
- Communication with Investors.
- Contact point between all Sales people and the relevant Departments.
- Follow up on any pending questions or tasks.
- Handling the investment process, including reservations, agreements preparation, coordinating the funds receipt with Finance Department.
- Update Investor’s database.
- Assisting Compliance Department in relations to investor’s review, gathering initial documentation and file preparation.
- Calendarized Reporting.
- Software reporting and support to the users.
- Translations (Chinese/English).
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- Fluent in Chinese both oral and written.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Good team working skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organization and planning skills.