Back Office Administrator (4586)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a group of companies with offices in Paphos, we are seeking to recruit an Back Office Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will ideally have some relevant experience from the Forex and/or Payments industries and have some existing experience of working with payment service providers (PSP) and banking institutions.
- Responsible for managing the withdrawal and purchase process for different brands. Purchases can be received via credit card, wires and alternative payment solutions.
- Action all withdrawals requests received within the designated timeframe.
- Monitor withdrawal requests and ensure all are approved, cancelled within the designated timeframe.
- Asses and determine eligible withdrawal requests and cancel non-eligible requests.
- Check purchases have successfully gone into the system.
- Assist the sales team with transaction queries /errors.
- Daily and weekly reporting.
- Action queries regarding withdrawals internally and assisting customer support.
- Check KYC documents and necessary forms for wires.
- Collate and process chargeback disputes across the various brands.
- Complete special projects, and miscellaneous duties as prescribed by Management.
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be adaptable & learn quickly.
- Able to multitask & show initiative.
- Must have at least strong excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.