Back Office Administrator (4586)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a provider of compliance services for consumer-facing businesses globally, we are seeking to recruit a Back-Office Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals in Paphos. The successful applicant will ideally have some relevant experience from the Forex and/or Payments industries and have some existing experience of working with payment service providers (PSP) and banking institutions.
- Responsible for managing the withdrawal and purchase process for different brands. Purchases can be received via credit card, wires and alternative payment solutions.
- Action all withdrawals requests received within the designated timeframe.
- Monitor withdrawal requests and ensure all are approved, cancelled within the designated timeframe.
- Asses and determine eligible withdrawal requests and cancel non-eligible requests.
- Check purchases have successfully gone into the system.
- Assist the sales team with transaction queries /errors.
- Daily and weekly reporting.
- Action queries regarding withdrawals internally and assisting customer support.
- Check KYC documents and necessary forms for wires.
- Collate and process chargeback disputes across the various brands.
- Complete special projects, and miscellaneous duties as prescribed by Management.
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be adaptable & learn quickly.
- Able to multitask & show initiative.
- Must have at least strong excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.