Back Office & Accounting Officer (4710)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Back Office & Accounting Officer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will ideally have previous experience within a similar position and speak an excellent level of fluent English.
- Processing deposits, withdrawals, transfers & refunds based on the company’s established policies and procedures.
- Assist clients with their banking requests/requirements.
- Confirming collection amounts and calculation of fees.
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s anti-money laundering procedures.
- Assisting internally all departments with any issues related to client funds.
- Perform data entry/processing, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adhere to all specified Company processes and procedures.
- Liaise with banks and online payments methods.
- Other tasks assigned by the Team Leader and/or the Chief Financial Officer.
- University degree in Economics, Finance or related field.
- Experience in a financial services/banking environment will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Fluency in English language.
- Able to work in a team environment, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Hard working and self-motivated.