Back Office Accountant
The Tradeo brand is currently expanding its Back Office and is looking to recruit a Back Office Accountant to join the team in Limassol.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily Bank and Payment Service Provider Payments and Reconciliations.
- Monitoring the correct workflow of the Deposit and Withdrawal procedure in the internal systems
- Managing the Accounts Payable Subledger ( Operational Invoices )
- Being the finance liaison between the company and the outsource professionals
- 2 years’ experience in a finance department
- Experience in payments and online banking
- Organised with good communication skills
- Good knowledge of both the Greek and English language
- Working Knowledge of IT systems and software
- Finance Qualifications preferred – LCCI Higher or BA in Accounting or equivalent
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience.
Additional Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity for self-development and career advancement
- Salary increments
- Rewards based on overall performance
- Future – growth-oriented organization
- Commitment to equal opportunities and long-term collaboration
- Working within a multicultural, friendly and highly motivating environment
If you are interested in applying for this position, you are requested to send your CV to email@example.com ,quoting the position in the subject line
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.