B2B Account Manager (4595)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-established and growing company operating in the Online Gaming Sector, we are seeking to recruit a suitably experienced and well-qualified B2B Account Manager to join their expanding team of professionals based in Limassol.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objective.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- University degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- 2+ years of proven Account Manager experience in eCommerce / iGaming sectors, working ideally in the UK and other Western European markets.
- Solid experience with CRM Software.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Highly organised and methodical.
- Must be able to work under pressure in fast paced environment.
- Ability to problem solve and adapt to changing business requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across.
- Departments and remote offices.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office tools.