CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding provider of Audit & Accounting Services with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Auditor to join their team. The successful applicant must have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience in Audit and have excellent command of both Greek and English.
- Performing audits for international and local clients.
- Planning, execution, and successful completion of audits in accordance with IFRSs and ISAs.
- Reporting to Audit Manager regarding status, progress, and completion of audits.
- Ensuring the decisions and instructions of management are always adhered.
- Preparation of client’s tax returns and tax computations.
- Communication with the clients via emails/phone.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or other similar field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the audit profession.
- Knowledge of Accounting and audit software (Intelisoft, CaseWare).
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek languages.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office, word, excel etc…
- Excellent technical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team spirit.
- High ethical standards.