Audit & Tax Executive (4811)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Audit, Tax & Accounting Services to both local and international clients, we are seeking to recruit an Audit & Tax Executive to join their team based in the heart of Nicosia. This position will ideally suit an ACCA/ACA/CPA Qualified Accountant, with both Audit and Tax experience, seeking a varied role.
- Perform audit work for local and international clients
- Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with the Firm’s policy and standards.
- Reviewing the clients’ financial statements.
- Preparing tax computations and tax returns.
- Reporting results of work performed to the relevant Manager/Director.
- Advising international clients on tax efficient structures and direct tax issues.
- Assisting with tax compliance work including the preparation of tax forms, returns and capital statements, and tax computations to determine or confirm taxable profit.
- Assessing potential tax exposures and risks taking into consideration tax legislation, common practice, and double tax treaties.
- Providing support in specific projects/assignments which require the involvement of a tax expert.
- Liaising with local Tax authorities and international tax advisors on client issues.
- A relevant degree from a well-respected University.
- ACA or ACCA qualification, or near to qualification.
- Previous Audit & Tax experience are required.
- Knowledge of Caseware Audit International software is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek & English.
- Ability to prioritize with the flexibility to manage multiple tasks and a variable workload as required.
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving.
- Good team player is a must.