Audit Assistant Manager (4843)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a globally recognised Top-Tier Audit & Accounting Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an Audit Assistant Manager to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will be a full member of a relevant accounting body (ACCA/ACA/CPA) and possess in excess of 5+ years of relevant audit experience.
- Involvement in client acceptance procedures.
- Understanding client’s business.
- Assisting in identifying risk matters and planning the audit work required on assignments based on the software used.
- Execution and finalization of audit work.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of tax issues; assistance in completing client tax returns.
- University Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/ or a related field.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA.
- In excess of 5+ years of relevant audit experience, including reviewing the work of less experienced team members.
- Experienced with CaseWare
- Strong knowledge of MS office
- Excellent command of English and Greek languages (Written & Spoken).
- Russian language will be considered as an advantage, but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and professional skills.
- Leadership and managerial qualities.