Assistant Accountant (4782)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected Law Firm with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will hold a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience as an Assistant Accountant and speak Greek and English fluently.
- General Bookkeeping and accounting tasks.
- Issuing and entering of income invoices.
- Producing statements and various reports either through the internal accounting system or Excel.
- Recording expenses, assets and liabilities.
- Updating creditors and debtors lists.
- Executive bank reconciliations on a regular basis.
- Any other general accounting/bookkeeping tasks as required by Management.
- Ideally educated in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Bookkeeper/Assistant Accountant is a must.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek & English are a must (Written & Spoken).
- Knowledge of the Cycom Accounting software will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent IT Skills (Word/Excel/Outlook in particular).
- Accuracy and attention to detail.