Finance Accountant (4772)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Global Online Payment Solutions provider with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an Finance Accountant to join their team. The successful applicant will ideally hold a minimum of 2+ years of relevant professional experience and be fluent in the English language.
- Record transactions in the accounting system on daily basis.
- Performing reconciliations of banks, receivables and payables on monthly basis.
- Prepare VAT and VIES reports.
- Preparation of Payroll and Social Insurance reports.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly accounting reports.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
- Degree in Banking or Accounting or other related field.
- Qualified or Part Qualified ACA/ACCA is highly advantageous. Holders of the LCCI Higher, CAT or any other relevant accounting qualification are also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Previous experience from an accounting/audit firm for at least 2+ years.
- Previous banking experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Willing to grow and learn within an expanding company.
- Working knowledge in 1C accounting system will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent in English (Written & Spoken).
- Attention to detail and organisational skills.