Assistant Accountant (4636)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Company with regional offices in Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to join their expanding team. The successful applicant must have previous, proven experience in an Accounting role and speaks Greek and English fluently.
- General bookkeeping duties.
- Conducting regular Bank Reconciliations.
- Manage / Control over Company’s accounts
- Monthly reconciliations Weekly and monthly reporting.
- VAT returns and VIES preparation.
- Payments input in E-banking system.
- Payroll preparation.
- Following up on invoices/collections.
- Providing information/reports to external Auditors.
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing.
- Any other duties allocated by management.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business, Finance or Economics.
- 2+ years of previous experience in a similar capacity is a must.
- Computer literate and good knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communication skills in both Greek & English (Written & Spoken).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Organized, diligent, and able to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Team player with a strong work ethic.