Assistant Accountant (3896)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established company operating in the Marine Logistics sector, we are seeking to recruit a bright and hardworking Assistant Accountant to join their expanding team of professionals based in Limassol. The successful applicant will be fluent in both Greek and English and hold a minimum of 1+ years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Record bookkeeping transactions for the company.
- Assist with credit control for the company.
- Prepare and process accounting entries.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Process refunds to clients as required.
- Any other accounting/bookkeeping related tasks, as requested by Management.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Holder of the LCCI accounting qualification.
- 1+ years of relevant experience handling bookkeeping/accounting is essential.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek & English (Written & Spoken).
- Excellent attention to detail with high accuracy.
- Any previous experience with Accounting software will be considered an advantage, but not essential.